Home Healthcare Billing Services
Nowadays agencies are feeling the pressure of reduced payments or increased recoupments. It is very important that the claim is submitted right at the first time and every time. Our expertise in handling the home healthcare billing will help your agencies to reimburse in timely manner. Annexmed has the necessary expertise in handling different Medicare Administrative Contractor DDE system such as CGS, Palmetto GBA, FCSO, NGS etc., a team of experienced billers will help you to get paid more quickly with fewer denied claims, which can increase the cash flow.
Medical Coding & OASIS Assessments
Agencies nationwide trust Annexmed for precise home health coding and OASIS Review for years. We leverage knowledge, experience, and expertise to legitimately maximize Medicare reimbursements for our clients. We accomplish this by ensuring absolute accuracy of diagnosis codes and OASIS assessment based on clinical documentation and the latest CMS guidelines.
OASIS Assessment & Review : Our comprehensive assessment focuses on diagnosis coding and OASIS accuracy to improve patient outcome scores and maximize reimbursements. All OASIS answers are scrutinized for accuracy based on medical documentation and current OASIS guidelines and CMS rules. A detailed OASIS Audit Report is provided for each OASIS review before the end of the next business day.
- Experienced, certified home health coders & OASIS review experts
- Dedicated team for your agency with unparalleled personalized service
- A detailed OASIS audit report for each OASIS review
- Systematic training given on latest CMS guidelines periodically
- Reduced ADRs and denial rates
- Ready for OASIS-C2/ICD-10-CM
Billing & Collections Services
Annexmed has extensive knowledge and experience in billing and collecting for Medicare PPS, Medicare Advantage plans, Veterans Administration, Commercial, Private insurance plans and State Medicaid plans. Homecare agencies need a business partner that can help them to accelerate cash collections, and payor performance. Annexmed offers a reliable, uninterrupted, and accurate medical billing services to help you maximize your collections.
- Identify outstanding claims timely
- Scrutinize & fix incorrectly paid episodes
- Minimize Audit & Takeback Risks
- Claims are billed within 24 hours and payments posted within two business days
- Ongoing communication between your agency and our billing team to resolve any queries on time
- Customized revenue performance analytics and payer-specific reports shared