Billing and Collections
AnnexMed provides complete billing and collection services for all major medical specialties. We produce results and not just promises. From certified coders, billing experts and enrollment specialists at AnnexMed, it’s the people that make the difference. Our proven processes, technology and best-in-class infrastructure promotes accuracy and efficiency in revenue cycle management. Our cost-effective services will help you increase your business while reducing operational costs.
No more worries about your billing and collection problems!! Acting as an extension of your office staff, AnnexMed provides a flexible array of services to meet your specific needs, including:
- Medical Coding (CPT, HCPCS and ICD-CM9 /10)
- Eligibility & Benefits Verification
- Authorization Request and Tracking
- Patient Demographics Entry
- Charge Entry— Multi-specialties
- Electronic & Paper Claims Submission
- Posting of Insurance & Patient Payments
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Extensive Insurance Follow-Up
- Regular Patient Follow-Up
- Secondary Insurance Billing
- Patient Statement Processing & Mailing
- Denial Review & Management
- Appeal of All Denied and Low-Paid Claims
- Old Account Receivables Recovery
- Assistance with Provider Enrollment
- Customized Management Reports
- Month end Reports
Regardless of the size of your practice, from solo practitioner to large multi-specialty physician group, we have the expertise and resources to increase your cash flow and reduce your operating expenses. We see ourselves as an extension of your office staff, one that’s as motivated by success as you are.
AnnexMed is committed to track every submission and work every claim through to resolution. Our team of revenue cycle experts, certified coders and call center executives are supported by latest technology that aids their workflow to increase reimbursement. AnnexMed best practices ensure that compliance is integrated into our operations. We supplement these policies and procedures with internal and external audits.
At AnnexMed we understand the difference between cutting costs and generating back-end revenue. That’s why we educate our professional staff in the latest cash recovery techniques and compliance standards—and support them with state-of-the-art technology, so together we can achieve the best results and maintain the goodwill of our clients.
For more information on how AnnexMed can increase your revenue and improve your cash flow please contact us at 866-780-0669.